Wednesday, February 15, 2017

12 Beautiful Literary Tattoos

Hello friends,


Let me make a confession, “I love books.” I know,what you are going to say "Isn't that the reason you have this blog with your self proclamation of being a book-worm?” Well the other part of my little confession is, I love tattoos too; I have 2 tattoos and I am planning for my next one..  that is something different, right?

Books are our best friends, a world away from the real world. The things we read in the books often stay with us for a long time. Why can’t they stay forever — literally. Trends come and go; but books are forever. A literary tattoo can be an apt homage to books.  Keep our favourite literary memories, and most-loved quotes alive forever. Which made me go in search of beautiful book-inspired tattoos.


Believe me, there is a complete world out there of literary tattoos. This world is full of artistic interpretations of famous quotes and/or memories - from the Harry Potter series to Alice in Wonderland to Peter Pan and Hunger Games and many more.

Here is a list of 12 beautiful tattoos that I loved (not in order of preference). Have you come across any super cool artistic lit tattoos? Do share them with me. Would like to know your suggestions.
  • How to read books


  • Books & Tea - a refreshing combination


  • A quirky quote from Alice in Wonderland. Yep, We're all mad here


  • Harry Potter Tribute - Expecto Patronum with Deathly Hollows



  • Harry Potter Tribute - Expecto Patronum

  • Book Inspired Ink


  • Life is short; sleep less, read more

  • When you've got books, you can travel anywhere you want to go


  • We do, don't we?


  • The colourful book love


  • I've lived a thousand lives; I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant lands and seen the end of time


  • Some books leave us free and some books make us free 


Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment